Because of sales to customers in Slovenia you should apply for Slovene VAT number and charge the VAT on the issued invoices for these local transactions. Companies based in a non-EU country must appoint General fiscal representative for all taxable transactions in Slovenia, while companies based in one of EU countries may appoint General fiscal representative.

< back to FAQ